Aging Skin is not able to repair the everyday damages it is being exposed to everyday and hence shows up the cumulative effect of the damage after some time. Since Aging is a fact of life and is a process that starts right the day we are born we need to understand that SKINCARE should start on the day we are born in the form of suitable body oils, bodywashes, moisturisers, etc.
As we grow older we need to understand the needs of the skin and change according to the requirements. Aging changes begin to show up anywhere around 25-27 yrs of life and hence a good (skin repair) night cream should definitely be added to your skin routine. Progressing to your 30's, 40's and 50's skin care will need to have a more holistic approach like Proper home care, regular Skin nourishing Facials and Anti Aging Treatments as and when required.
|Botox||Hyaluronic (HA) Fillers||
|RF Skin Tightening||PRP - Vampire Face lift|
Factors that cause Dark Skin can be :
1.Increased Sun Exposure.
2. Hormonal changes during pregnancy, while on contraceptive pills.
3. Excess friction on the skin.
4. Inflammation because of any kind of skin issues like pimples, burns, rashes.
5. Allergies to cosmetic products like hair dye.
6. Regular long term use of fairness creams containing strong agents like hydroquinone.
|Common Forms of Hyperpigmentation (Dark Skin) problems:|
|Freckles||Sun Tan||Patchy Skin|
|Melasma||Acanthosis Nigricans||Dye Allergy|
|GLOW PEELS||LASER TONING||MESOTHERAPY-GLOW|
|COSMELAN PEEL||PHOTOFACIAL||PARTY PEELS|